Onduct an anaylsis of the channel tunnel
THIS ESSAY IS BASED ON A PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUBJECT
Marks will be given for an extensively researched, well analysed and argued piece with a good structure, and the use of plain English.
You may want to consider the following for the question:
1. What was the project about?
2. What was the business case for the project?
3. How was it planned?
4. Was a methodology used? If, yes which one? What were the issues/problems?
5. How was it implemented?
6. How were constraints in implementing it overcome?
7. What were the organizational/stakeholder problems
8. How were the expectations of the Stakeholders met (or not)?
9. The resources (adequate/inadequate) and why?
10. How were risks identified and dealt with?
11. The changes it brought about and how the success was measured?
12. What criteria was used to measure its success (or otherwise) and why?
13. The key skills required by the project manager in implementing it?
14. What would you have done differently in retrospect?
15. The questions you asked in evaluating the project?
THIS IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR THE EASSY, THANK YOU!