Onflict Management within the Program (SLP)
The SLP Assignment.
As long as there are people in a setting, there will be conflict. There are many types and many solutions. The most important point about conflict is that if it goes unresolved, it will impact the success of an organization or program. Using information from the module readings and your interviewee as well as from your own research, please respond to the following questions.
1) Describe some of the conflicts that the program has experienced. (Were there more at the programs inception or at some other stage of the program?)
2) Identify what type of conflict this is.
3) Discuss the impact of this conflict on the programs effectiveness. (Were there any negative patient outcomes?)
4) Describe the steps that were taken to end the conflict.
5) What was the end result was it resolved? If not, what has happened to those in the program who were involved in the conflict?
1. Be sure to conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to familiarize yourself with the facts of the case and be sure to justify/support your position.
2. Limit your responses to a maximum of three pages.
Please support your discussions with scholarly support (3-5 references). Be sure to properly cite all references. Please cite within the body of the paper. (Mandatory)!!!!!!!!!!