Ooperative Systems (Evolution of Management Class)
I am uploading a paper. I would like you to paraphrase it well without changing the paragraphs order/organize.
This upload paper is not mine and it will go to the same professor. So please dont copy and Paste any thing from the upload paper.
Just to have an idea about this paper I will give the action items here:
* Write a 1to 2-page paper that responds to the statement by Chester Bernard. Address the following questions in your paper. Provide examples from your personal, business, and/or academic experience to explain your responses.
A. Are effective and efficient really dichotomies? Or are they co-acting or relational?
B. How relevant is this statement for todays businesses?
C. How relevant is this statement for your role as a manager?
* First, This Paper will go through the turnitin.com
* Second, The 1-2 pages is not including the cover page and Reference
* Third, The time is very important So I would really appreciate it if you could please finish it on time
* here is the reference of the book
Wren, D.A. & Bedeian, A.G. (2009). The evolution of management thought. (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. ISBN: 978-0-470-12897-8.
please if you have any question, let me know.
Thank you very much,