ORD AND THE WORLD AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY IN 2012
Working in pairs, apply models from the classes and readings to your analysis of the case.
2. Select and answer one question from section 1 (600 words).
3. Answer the question from section 2 (400 words).
5. You are allowed to include one attachment, which presents facts arranged in a table, figure, or chart format. The attachment is not included in the word count.
6. Use font point 12, single spacing, and 1-inch margins.
7. Provide a reference list using the Harvard Referencing Style. The reference list is not included in the word count.
8. The 1000-word limit for both questions will be enforced.
9. Avoid restating facts from the case or describing theories. Focus your writing on strategic analysis.
10. After concluding the answers, conduct a self-assessment and a peer assessment (follow the instructions on page 2). These assessments are not included in the word count.