Our Approaches For Developing a Presentation
This paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 15 percent. Please this assignment must include in-text citations and credible references in APA format (please I need TWO references); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES. Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DONaT NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and not have too large of direct quotes. Please this paper must be written only in third person.
Furthermore, in this assignment there are SIX QUESTIONS, so please only focus on those SIX question, and please be very specific and with sufficient detail. Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION ON THE LEFT SIDE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ANSWER, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION) SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. Iam uploading the assignment:
* Please use the internet or credible sources to research each of the following four approaches for developing a presentation:
1. a speech or lecture
2. a workshop
3. a discussion
4. a group activity
* You are expected to do the following:
5. Please explain the reasons why or when you would use each of these approaches.
6. Please describe how the three attributes of the Rhetorical Triangle (speaker, audience, and situation) are utilized in each of the four approaches.
* Please remember to support the whole work or argument with in-text citations and credible references in APA format.
Thank you so much for your help.