Ow can forensic crime scene analysis assist with developing offender profiles? Illustrate your answer with examples.
THE Essay question.
How can forensic crime scene analysis assist with developing offender profiles? Illustrate your answer with examples.
(the question is about how, when and in which contexts forensic science can help generate offender profiles?)
* You will need to construct an argument with real case examples.
1. YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON THE above QUESTION
2. USE APPROPRIATE EVIDENCE TO SUOPPORT THE POINTS THAT YOU ARE MAKING
3. YOU REALLY NEED TO COMPARE AND CONTRAST THE WORK OF DIFFERENT AUTHORS AS YOU DEVELOP EACH POINT TO CONSTRUCT A CRITICAL ANALYSIS.
4. Note in the references list if there is a secondary reference it should be evident in the text.
5. understand the contribution of forensic science to police
6. critically evaluate the contributions/potential contributions
which offender profiling can make to police investigation of
7. offer a soundly-presented text (i.e. relevant to the question
using appropriate style, correctly structured, coherent
argument and concise and precise in format)
8. make use of appropriate referencing conventions
* Make sure you explain your answer in full, offering a critical evaluation of a range of positions in the debate, and supporting their arguments with appropriate evidence and references.
Use Harvard Style for referencing, Use British English language and sources which are available in the UK.