Ow Democratic Is the American Constitution

This paper is suppose to be a Reaction paper of How Democratic Is the American Constitution? By Robert A. Dahl chapter 3 only. I have included the chapter that is supposed to be summarized. the first 30% of the paper summarizes the main points of the chapter the other 70% evaluate the argument and react to it. Please no plagiarism.

Thankyou,

Andrew V. Pritchett