Ow do people consume novels? What is really important and how does it affect the purchase decision?
The format for the proposal is the proposal form which is available on course resources.
The purpose of the proposal is to outline the topic area, the project aim and objectives and detail how you will meet those objectives. You really need to have done extensive reading within the subject area before you put your proposal together. Your proposal must convince your supervisor that:
1. The research topic is relevant to your degree and has a strategic element
2. The research topic is interesting and worthwhile studying, there is a clear rationale
3. The research objectives are pitched at the right level (not descriptive, they seek to explore and explain)
4. Your methods are appropriate to your objectives and will allow you to answer them
5. That your design is ethically sound