Ow does being bi-racial affects Emmas ( the Character in the novel The Professors Daughter )search for identity??
Please write an research essay based on the novel The professors daughter by Emily Raboteau.
1. An introduction that orients your readers , provides context about the novel and your topic
2. A thesis that provides a stance on the topic ( this will likely be the short version answer t the question your whole paper addresses) and makes a connection between some aspect of the novel and your outside info.
3. Topic sentences that make clear points to develop / support your thesis
4. support that is specific and detailed and thus convincing ( at least 4 outside sources, two must be print sources)
5. analysis that goes beyond the obvious
6. a thought-provoking conclusion
7. a works cited page that includes a minimum of four sources in the correct updated MLA format
-the question that you need to be addressing is How does being bi-racial affects Emmas ( the Character in the novel The Professors Daughter )search for identity??”
for sources that are printed, please scan them and email them to me, as the teacher wants me to attach ALL the sources to the essay.
please do not use any vocabulary that look so professional , i do not want the teacher to notice that i didnt do the paper.
make it a B essay. because im not a good writer.
use regular vocabulary that regualar B college student use.
you need to back up your points with the sources not only from the novel but from the outside resource as well, for example ; include sources about bi-racial people in real life, etc.