Ow does Pasolini achieve a compatibility between the gospels and his understanding of Marxism in The Gospel According to St Matthew?
To answer the question consider the following:
1. What Legacies from Neo-Realism are there–visuals, themes etc?
2. How might the film be said to continue neo-realisms concerns with the realities of life and representing recent history? (important)
3. How Pasolini depicts scenes such as the Jesus mission, miracles, the trial, crucifixion etc
1. two or three main points
2. examples relating to the points
3. texts-relating to analysis. history, subject