Ow does Plantinga argue that belief in God is properly Basic? Is he right?
Paper should be Three-Pages, double-spaced. Due on April 4.
Answer this question thoroughly: How does Plantinga argue that belief in God is properly Basic? Is he right?
State your thesis and argument for your position on this question and support it thoroughly. Refute possible counterarguments or objections.
Criteria for Evaluation:
(a) Clarity: Ambiguities, typographical or grammatical errors, etc. should be eliminated. The reader should not have to conjecture about what your point is.
(b) Critical Acumen: Youll want to do the following:
1. State thesis (briefly) I will argue that…
2. Explain the issue you are dealing with.
3. Defend thesis with argumentation.
4. Consider objections to your thesis.
5. Refute the considered objections.
6. Summarize briefly (if space allows).
C. Citation: Anytime you attribute a view to someone, use an accepted style of reference (MLA)
Here is the link to Plantingas paper and arguments: