Page review addressing the theory of operation and performance of reciprocating engines.
2-page review addressing the theory of operation and performance of reciprocating engines.
For each review, use the materials in the module, your textbook, and any other quality resources with which you are familiar or can find. Writing only two pages can be a challenge. Your writing must be well thought out, planned carefully, and adhere to the following checklist to ensure it meets the criteria required of all review papers.
1. Give some critical thought to what you found especially important or new in what
you studied in this module.
2. Summarize, in your own words, the reading assignment and learning objectives for the module, considering:
a. What is significant to an investigator? Why? b. What information is useful? Why? c. What level of detail is effective? Why?
3. Provide sources of any information not originated by you. Follow APA style for all citations and references.
4. Use the spelling, word usage, and punctuation expected in an upper-level college course.
5. Use a 12-pt. font and double-line spacing, not to exceed two pages in length. Do not use a cover page or reference page
6. Use page header and include your name, activity number, topic, and page number.
7. Use your last name, Review and the review number in the file name. For example, Anderson_Review1.
8. Use the Activity link to submit (upload) your work by the deadline and as directed in the module activity.
9. Review the feedback you receive on your paper from the instructor and make revisions as appropriate.