Pplicant Statement of Purpose: Goals and Qualifications
Applicant Statement of Purpose: Goals and Qualifications
Your responses to the following specific questions will aid the selection committee in evaluating your preparation and aptitude for graduate study at UCR. ALL applicants are required to submit this form. You may copy and paste text from other sources. Please note that your statement is limited to 3000 characters.
Please state your specific interests with respect to the program to which you are applying. The following information should be included in this statement:
1. Your intended area of specialization, career objectives, and research interests and experience.
2. A brief occupational resume if any significant period has elapsed since you were last enrolled in an academic institution. (This should be submitted in the Additional Info Section at the bottom of this page.)
3. Academic awards, prizes, honors, fellowships or other distinctions you have received.
4. Work experience or activities pertinent to your graduate goals.
5. If pertinent to your proposed field of study, please list your publications and any scholarly or professional organizations in which you hold membership.