Pplication of APA ethical principles to the case study, a?Introduction to William Thompson,a?
Application of APA ethical principles to the case study, a?Introduction to William Thompson,a?
Address the following separately.
1. Describe how the APA principles specifically apply to the above case. Provide examples
2. Include a thorough and thoughtful reflection of at least one of the relevant five principles from the current Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct.
3. Discuss the general significance of the selected principle or principles to the case
4. Discuss the principles through application to the multicultural situations inherent in the case example.
5. You should also include a brief self-assessment of how your own worldviews and cultural background might impact your analysis of how to best proceed in addressing the ethical dilemmas in this case.
6. Include the ethical decision-making process and model (I.D.E.A.L) when describing the case.