Questions ( APA style, not a native speaker, 2.5 page per question,4 to 5 resorces at least for each question)
9 questions ( APA style, not a native speaker, 2.5 page per question,4 to 5 resorces at least for each question)
1. What does current research suggest about paediatric intubation in the prehospital environment?
2. You are the Medical Director for an aeromedical paediatric retrieval team staffed by critical care paramedics. Which, if any, anti-emetic would you choose, and why? Include basic pharmacology of the drug, dosages, indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages and potential side effects.
3. Outline Chance fractures.
4. What types of fluid do you use in your service? What are some of the advantages and disadvantages?(paediatrics)
5. Outline the differences between SIRS, sepsis, severe sepsis, and septic shock.
6. Midazolam is a more appropriate anti-convulsant for seizures than diazepam in the pre-hospital setting.”
7. Argue for or against this statement. A large part of your discussion should focus on routes of administration.
8. Describe the clinical findings of high output heart failure.
9. What is the significance of LBBB in the presence of AMI?