R. Roger Crum (Professor of Art History)
Please use the resource which I will attach(record resource )
Dont use other resources
answer all the questions in the instruction and please mark each question
Take some notes during Susans lecture. Select one of her works of particular interest to you and then answer the following questions.
1. Give specific information on one of Susans projects: who, what, where and when
2. Describe the work what is the subject of the work?
2. How does the work reflect multiple perspectives?
3. How is it multidisciplinary?
4. Explain why you found this work compelling (think in terms of your field of study, hobbies, special interests, or personal experiences).