RASPing Unconventional Secretion(Cell Biology Article Critique Paper)
(THESE ARE SOME POINTS THAT MY INSTRUCTOR MENTIONED ABOUT WRITING THIS CELL BIOLOGY PAPER)
Paper critiques: In order to be a scientist, one must learn how to read, understand and critique the primary scientific literature. In class, I will discuss how to identify key elements within scientific manuscripts including hypotheses, the major findings and the conclusions. By reading this article, I have to write a short report (not to exceed three double-spaced typed pages, no smaller than 12 pt. font) that will consist of the following:
1. What important previously observed facts stimulated the new work? (Background)
2. What is the hypothesis of the new work?
3. What are the major findings reported in the manuscript? (New data)
4. What does this work contribute to the field of cell biology? (Big picture)
5. In-text citations must be used with proper formatting.
For this Cell Biology paper, I have an article that Im going to fax today to the writer in order for him to write my article critique paper. In the paper, the five questions above should be well-answered.This paper will be turend in to TURNITIN.COM website. So, Please, please make sure that there is no word copied from any sources unless its been mentioned in the paper. Our professor will not tolerate any cheating. So, please consider that.