Rawing upon specific poems, discuss the significance of dreams in Keats expression of the imagination.
I have to choose one of the following topics and write an essay of 1500-2000 words:
1. Please see Essay topicabove.
2. Discuss the function of Frozen momentsin Keats poetry.
3. Evaluate Keats use of images from classical art and mythology.
4. Relate the themes and artistry of one or two of Keats sonnets to one of his major odes.
5. Comment on thematic and stylistic differences between Hyperionand The Fall of Hyperion”.
I do not have a preference. Please use your judgment and pick the topic you can most successfully help me with. This is a paper for a 4th year Romantic Literature course. There is no need to use secondary sources for this paper.
Thank you very much for your assistance. I am very grateful to have found your service!!!
Have a great day!