Re latin Americans growing more anti-American?Explain your answer in detail.C.Q.Resercher, July 21, 2006?, Vol.16.issue 26.
Are latin Americans growing more anti-American?
Explain your answer in detail.C.Q.Resercher, July 21, 2006?, Vol.16.issue 26.
The paper presentation will be graded on the basis of the following 3 criteria. (1) The degree to which the paper offers a compelling argument, in the view of the instructor, (2) The extent to which the paper adheres to the written guidelines specified below, and (3) the quality of writing displayed in the paper.
The first criterion, the degree to which the paper offers a compelling argument will be measured by the logic of the arguments presented, the strength of the evidence provided, and the quality and quality of the research materials used. The second and third criteria will be measured by the degree to which the paper adheres to the guidelines listed below. All papers must be submitted on time. Late papers will be penalized 40 points.
1.Select a topic in the form of a question from the list of approved topics provided. Be sure
to list your topic/question at the top of page 1.
2. List on page 1, the 5 strongest pros (in complete sentence form) to your question/topic.
3. List on page 1, the 5 strongest cons (in complete sentence form) to your question/topic.
4. On pages 3-4, elaborate and discuss key pros and cons identified on pages 1.
5. Defend and support your position, pro or con, on your paperas question/topic, on p. 5.
Your conclusions should be one-full page long. Shortened conclusions will lose points.
6. Your paper must be 5-pages long, not including, endnote , cover, & work-cited or page.
7. Endnotes, not footnotes or in-text notes must be used. Examples of endnotes are found throughout your Global Issues textbook at the end of each chapter and posted online.
8. A Notes and Bibliography page must be added to your 5-page paper. A sample of both are included in the sample paper(s) posted on blackboard. Your bibliography (which is distinctly different from your endnotes page) must include at least ten sources.
9. Website information can be found at the end of each chapter of your text (e.g., p. 24).
10. All pages must be numbered and stapled.
11. The topics/questions must NOT be modified or changed without prior permission.
12. All pages must be type-written and double spaced, using 12 point font.
13. All major writing styles are acceptable. Please do not use Wikipedia or Webster.
14. A well-written paper that uses good grammar is required.
15. No electronic submissions please. Only hard copies of the paper will be accepted.
16. All papers must be submitted on or before the due date.
18.Well documented papers that make use of endnotes are required.
17. Papers that fail to include the above items will be returned to the student, ungraded.
Papers that adhere to all the above criteria will receive an a?A.a? Papers that do not will lose points.