Re You Prepared: A Teaching Module for Bioterrorism Preparedness for Nurses
I do not have a fax at home. I will fax over my paper and articles early this afternoon November 1, 2007. I have to go to the library to fax over the information. I will call to confim that you have recieved the information.
College Level/ I am a senior at the University of Southern Illinois University. I will be graduating in December 2007.
Im requesting this paper in APA format and to be completed and be completed and returned to me by Novemeber 6th 2007 I have to have it to my instructor by Novemeber 6th at 5pm.
Please edit/add to all 10 of my articles that I have written for the literature review and edit my articles/site appropriately. My instructor stated that I did site some of my articles and the ones that I did I did not site correctly in APA format. I also need an additional 5 articles for my literature review.
Please edit/add to my intial introduction to my literature review and help edit/add to my actual literature review. My instructor stated I did not write/site my literature review correctly and my introduction to my literature review needs to be edited and added additional information to clearly identify how the problem/issue is significant to health care &/or Nursing and clearly and thoroughly articulates the papers problem/issue.
My level of school: I am a senior at Southern Illinois University. Im scheduled to graduate in December 2007 with my BS/Nursing.
I am going to fax over my paper that I have written. The marks on the paper are comments from my instructor. Please edit/add or write a new paper with the following guidelines set forth. I will also fax over all of my 10 articles that I have researched. I need for you to add an additional 5 articles to complete my literature review. I will call to confirm that you have recieved all of the faxed papers. I am going to type the guidelines out and follow up with a faxed copy of all guidelines.
1. CLEARLY AND THOROUGHLY ARTICULATES THE PROJECTS PROBLEM/ISSUE.
2. CLEARLY IDENTIFIES HOW THE PROBLEM/ISSUE IS SIGNIFICANT TO HEALTH CARE %/OR nURSING.
3. PRESENT APPROPRIATE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE &/OR STATISTICS TO SUPPORT SIGNIFICANCE OF THE PROBLEM/ISSUE AND JUSTIFY PROJECT.
4. DEMONSTRATES AN EXTENSIVE AND THOROUGH REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE. iNCLUDES 15 OF BOTH SCHOLARLY AND RESEARCH JOURNAL ARTICLES. PROVIDES A CONCISE AND ACCURATE SUMMARY OF EXISTING WORK ON THE TOPIC AND ANALYZES THE STATE OF THE SCIENCE REGARDING THE TOPIC. READER IS LEFT WITH A FELT NEEDFOR THE STUDENTS PROJECT.
5. FOLLOW APA FORMAT COMPLETELY.
I also will be requesting an powerpoint for presentation after this paper. I will need a powerpoint presentation by November 9th,2007