Ree(This means that the topic could be drawn up by the writer)
Please make sure to use 14 point font and use on and one-half spacing. Merely put the number of the item at the top of page one. Select one of the following as an 800-1000 word essay:
1. Spell out the most important issue you see as a problem in the federal debt and/or deficit and state how to resolve it, if need be. Make sure to address the global economic affects. If you see no problem, show why current situation is acceptable. Make sure to identify and analyze two of the recommendations from the Simpson-Bowles committee. Use two of the ethical perspectives that we have used to justify your response.
2. Do the same as in number one for Medicare, except to address the recent ACA plan to delete funds from Medicare to pay for it. Use two of the ethical perspectives that we have used to justify your response.
3. Do the same as number one for the Social Security Trust Fund. Use two of the ethical perspectives that we have used to justify your response.
4. What is the purpose of the ACA and how will it affect private businesses as well as US taxpayers? Given your response, is it morally justified, especially noting the $50 billion taken from Medicare? Also, is there an urgency to implement ACA, given current health care coverage? Again, use two of the ethical perspectives that we have used to justify your response.
5. What is the purpose of the federal income tax system? Given that at least 40% of Americans pay no such taxes, is that system fair, especially when those taxes do not meet the amount of the federal budget?