Riendship, Intimacy & Society Review guidelines
1. Structure it as a series of normal paragraphs, but you do not need to include an introduction or a conclusion.
2. Summarise what you consider to be the authorsi?? main points. This should account for approximately ? of 1,000 words.
3. Select one of those main points and discuss it, drawing links with material that we have covered in the module so far. This includes lecture material, seminar readings or discussions in the workshops, and the links you make could be points of similarity or points of difference.
4. Do not need to have wider reading for this exercise.
5. Do not include quotations from the set text as this exercise is focused on paraphrasing and summarising.
6. Clear structure and idea of each paragraph
Added on 30.01.2015 10:30