Riksonas Theory of Psychosocial Development
Please this paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please sorry if I capitalized some words, but I just do it so that way you donat forget the important elements that needs to be in the paper. Therefore, please for this particular assignment the paper needs to be 6 PAGES FOR ONLY THE BODY OF THE WORK.
Please this paper must include in-text citations and CREDIBLE references in APA format (FIVE REFERENCES ARE THE LEAST REQUIREMENT FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT, BUT IF YOU NEED TO INCLUDE MORE REFERENCES IS FINE.). Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES. Please I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. However, I DO NEED AN INTRODUCTION with six sentences will be enough. Also I do need a CONCLUSION with six sentences will be enough.
Furthermore, basically this assignment is about the Eriksonas theory of Psychosocial development. Correspondently a very important point for this assignment; PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT FOR QUESTION#4 is asking you to review ONLY THREE recent studies on Eriksonas theory from a list of 12 articles that I WILL PROVIDE YOU. These articles can be found using academic search premier collection database available on the find Articles and Books page on any online library. However, If you have another method to find these articles is fine with me, but make sure THAT THE THREE ARTICLES THAT YOU DECIDE TO CHOOSE ARE THOSE FROM THE LIST THAT I WILL UPLOAD TO YOU AFTER I send you this assignment. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and please DO NOT INCLUDE DIRECT QUOTATIONS FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. Please be very ORGANIZED in the paper and make sure you the whole paper flow very well and please remember that this paper needs to be written ONLY in third person. Furthermore, in this assignment there are EIGHT QUESTIONS AND A SCENARIO GIVEN, SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FOCUS ON THOSE EIGHT QUESTIONS AND THE SCENARIO GIVEN, AND PLEASE BE VERY SPECIFIC AND WITH SUFFICIENT DETAIL. In addition, Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION ON THE LEFT SIDE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ANSWER, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION) SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. Iam uploading the assignment:
Your consulting group has been hired by an advertising firm that is developing a series of commercials family-oriented theme park. The commercials will target family members at various life stages. Your group has decided that understanding Eriksonas theory of Psychosocial development will help you with this assignment.
* Your assessment will be used by the advertising firm to help in developing commercials targeting various developmental stages.
* Please answer the following questions:
1. Please give a description of Ericksonas theory and also you need to describe each stage of Eriksonas theory.
2. Please include in your description an analysis of a character that best represents each stage of life. The character can be from television show, a movie, or a literary character from a book.
3. Please explain how each character represents the stage, and how the character resolves conflict.
4. Plase provide a review of ONLY three recent studies on Eriksonas theory from the list provided in this assignment (12 articles uploaded given).
5. Please in that review discuss how the study supports the information that you are providing in your report. If the study does not support your report, explain why it does not.
6. Please for each study, identify the stages of Ericksonas theory that are examined.
7. Please determine if the study strengthens or weakens Ericksonas theory and your ideas based on that theory. Explain your reasons.
8. Please state if you agree or disagree with the conclusions of the study itself. Why or why not?
* Please remember to support the whole work or argument with in-text-citations and credible references in APA format.
Thank you so much for your help.