Riminals…Are they born with more Y chromosomes
TERM PAPER GUIDELINES
1. References and citations are to be in APA 6th edition format if you use them in the paper. If you have questions about the APA format you can contact the library for more info or do a search for APA guidelines.
2. Paper is to be a minimum of 5 pages in length of text material. (Not including cover page, abstract, and reference pages)
3. Proper grammar and spelling are required.
4. Instructor will assign a list of topics and the student can choose from it.
5. If you have questions, email the instructor directly.
6. Use double spacing and only a New Times Roman size 12 font.
7. You must list at least 3 resources and only one can be from the internet.
8. You must write the paper in 3rd person.
9. Do not cut and paste materials into your paper. This is your work and should be written by you.
10. NO Wikipedia.com or other type materials with Do not use any cases or any case related material about famous celebrities.
12. Do not cut and paste materials. This is your research use your own language.
13. Cut and paste if noted in a paper will result in a zero being given. Students will different styles of font being utilized may be deemed as a cut and paste paper and could be graded with a zero. Please pay attention to your work and how it is submitted. Proofread all of your work before submission.
14. Cover pages, abstracts, and references pages are to be completed with this research paper, but do not count towards the 5 page minimum requirement.
15. Papers will be graded on logic, flow, meaning and relevance to a subject as well as grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
16. No bibliography will be accepted. A life history on a person is not a research component and will not be accepted. Information must include the personas contribution to criminal justice and how it has impacted criminal justice.
17. Personal interviews as a resource will not be accepted. All resource work must come from a peer reviewed journal, magazine, or other proper APA accepted site.
18. 50% of the grading system comes from proper APA format, citations, references, and other guidelines for proper research writing. Not following APA guidelines will result in a poor grade.
19. Papers must be submitted to Turnitin.com for being able to receive credit for them.