Risis Response Plan on Terrorist Attack
Please this paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please in this assignment you must include in-text citations and credible references in APA format (please I need THREE CREDIBLE references,however if you need to include more references is fine with me); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES.
Correspondently, I do need you to use the book from my class as a primary source for this assignment and which is the following:
Hunter, R. D., & Barker, T. (2011). Police-Community Relations and the administration of Justice (8th .ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
I believe if you use this book you will accomplish an excellent outcome for this assignment. However, if you cannot find this book you can use any credible reference that you may like. Please if is possible try to include in this assignment at least one peer-reviewed article for one of the three credible references that I need for this assignment. Peer-reviewed articles are journal articles, newspaper articles and magazines articles.
Please make sure that the credible references that you decide to choose ARE NOT MORE THAN 10 YEARS OLD, please keep in mind this essential element of this project.
Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DONaT NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and please DO NOT include direct quotations for this assignment. Please this whole paper must be written only in third person.
Furthermore, in this assignment there are SIX QUESTIONS and some INFORMATION GIVEN that you must follow to accomplish an outstanding project. Therefore, please in this assignment be very specific and with sufficient detail. Please a very important point I do need you to separate EACH QUESTION WITH ITS CORRESPONDENT ANSWER; PLEASE JUST WRITE THE NUMBER OF EACH QUESTION ON THE LEFT SIDE AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH ANSWER, (PLEASE DO NOT WRITE THE WHOLE QUESTION) SO THAT WAY I KNOW YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS, AND IT WILL BE EASIER TO
FOLLOW AND UNDERSTAND. Iam uploading the assignment:
As part of the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 and the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City in April 1995, researchers and law enforcement officials have come to recognize the need for effective coordinated efforts in the fight against terrorism. Major situations such as a terrorist attack that require the needed services of various emergency agencies and other support services must have a well-coordinated crisis response system. Knowing what resources are needed during a crisis helps allow for better coordination and execution of such services when needed.
* Please answer the following questions:
1. What types of emergency and support services do you think should be considered first to be a part of a crisis response plan? Why?
2. How do you think law enforcement agencies or support services fit within the crisis response system? Please explain.
3. What do you think are the biggest challenges for local law enforcement agencies regarding identifying and preventing potential terrorist activities? Please explain.
4. Have law enforcement capabilities been hindered or improved because of the implementation of U.S. fusion centers? Please explain.
5. From the law enforcement perspective, how do you think policing has changed over the past decade because of the terrorist threat? Please explain in detail.
6. Do you think that positive community relations are more important when heightened terrorist threat levels exist? Why or why not? Please explain.
* Please remember to support the whole work or argument with in-text citations and credible references in APA format.
Thank you so much for your help.