Ritically analyse the effectiveness of resources of the War on Drugs (an analytic source evaluation of the War on Drugs)
Critically analyse the effectiveness of resources of the War on Drugs
1) The word limit is 1000 words
2) For this paper you must complete an analytic source evaluation of the War on Drugs.
3) You must review the strengths and weaknesses of the arguments.
4) The paper should use FOUR sources ONLY at least TWO of which should be INTERNET sources. Other sources may range from journal articles, media, government, statistics, guidelines or other academic sources. Make sure they are all fully referenced including full citation/reference and page number aswell.
5) The sources and subjects chosen should be related to the subject area covered (illegal drugs the war on drugs). Please choose and state a relevant title for the paper of your own choice.
6) This analysis must show awareness of context, the background or setting, of the subject area.
7) It should be a comparative analysis of sources and perspectives such as discussion of relevant theoretical perspectives and/or methodological issues contained within these sources.
8) Relevant discussion of policy implications should be addressed.
9) The Writer must use footnotes throughout the paper using the Oxford Standard Citation of Legal Authorities.
10) The writer must also include at the end of the essay, a Bibliography, List of Cases and a List of Statutes.
11) The paper must be following format: MS Word document, Times New Roman Point 12, Double-line spacing, 1 inch margin.
12) Please assign a Writer who specialises in Law essays, and a Writer that is UK BASED, and the Writer must have a LAW degree.
13) You may use the following for the paper which are relevant or any others you find more relevant:
Agozino, B. (2000) a?Theorizing otherness, the war on drugs and incarcerationa in Theoretical Criminology, Vol. 4 (3) 359-376.
Jonas, S., a?Why the Drug War Will Never Enda chapter 7 in Inciardi, J. A., 2nd edition, The Drug Legalization Debate, pp.125-150, Thousand Oaks: Sage Publications, 1999.
Kennedy, Randall, Race, Crime and the Law, Vintage, 1998, (Chapter ten a?Race, Law, and Punishment: The War on Drugs p351-386)
Bullington, B., a?All About Eve: The many faces of United States Drug Policya and Dorn, N., and South, N., a?After Mr. Bennett and Mr. Bush: US Foreign Policy and the Prospects for Drug Controla Both in Woodiwiss, M. and Pearce, F., Global Crime Connections, Macmillan, 1993.
Ehlers, S (1998), a?Drug Trafficking and Money Launderinga in Foreign Policy in Focus, vol. 3, No. 16: 1-4.
Please also do your own research and find other relevant sources (case law and journal articles, etc) and use for the paper. Make sure they are all fully referenced including full citation/reference and page number aswell in both footnotes and bibliography.
But remember the paper should use FOUR sources ONLY at least TWO of which should be INTERNET sources.