Ritically discuss the arguments for and against the current wave of globalisation.
1. Critically discuss the arguments for and against the current wave of globalisation. Using examples, evaluate the circumstances under which countries may be justified to use protectionist measures.
2. How do economic factors affect international business? With regard to this, evaluate the investment opportunities and risks posed by developed countries and emerging economies to multinational enterprises. Use examples to illustrate your points.
3. Discuss how cultural differences pose a challenge for international business? With regard to this, use Hofstedeas cultural dimensions to compare two countries of your choice. Based on this comparison, use an example of a company based in one of your chosen country to illustrate how it has adjusted to the local culture while operating in the other country.
4. Discuss how developing countries and developed countries pose distinct challenges for multinational enterprisesa ethical behaviour? Using examples, discuss whether and how MNEs from developed countries adapt their ethical conduct and corporate social responsibility practices according to local expectations in developing countries.
5. Why are supranational institutions such as the WTO and IMF important for international business? Using examples, evaluate the effectiveness of these institutions in achieving a fairer system of world trade.
Has to be Harvard Referencing and academic