Ritically evaluate the claim that organisations that use different competitive strategies also adopt different human resource strategies
Module: Strategic Human Resource Strategy
Topic: Critically evaluate the claim that organisations that use different competitive strategies also adopt different human resource strategies
1. Before beginning the assignment it is essential that you read both the a?A-Z of Assignment Writinga as attached.
2. An Essential reading.doc is attached to understand the idea of the topic (New performance of work and the high performance paradigm).
3. 2 .pdf articles of important relevance to the topic are attached as resources (Best Practice and Best Fit article and Business Strategies and HRM article)
4. 3 powerpoint slides of important relevance to the topic are attached as resources (Evaluating SHRM and HR, Human Resource Management and Business Strategy, Strategic HRM Frameworks)
5. Assignment reading list.doc (References to additional resources)
6. Attached sample assignment of topic: Assignment Sample.doc (Please do not copy to avoid plagarism)
7. After completing please check to ensure following objectives are satisfied:
Assignment has to satisfy the following objectives:
Knowledge: The review of the literature demonstrates understanding of the area. Conflicts in the literature are identified and critically evaluated.
Explanation: Aims are clearly stated. Effective and original utilization of source material to support arguments.
Discussion: Considerable evidence of the application of appropriate knowledge and ability to analyse conveyed.
Evaluation: Evidence of original thought/application of appropriate models and/or theory for clarification ways in which the approach could be augmented or adapted are made clear and are creative in nature.
Conclusions: The conclusions lead to an original insight into the domain of discourse.
8. The above information is a guide to the completion of the order. Thanks for your help for this order. Please do not hesitate to ask me about any further queries.