Ritically evaluate the extent to which workplace bullying is facilitated by organizational rather than individual factors.
A essay for Module Research issues in Human resource Management
Critically evaluate the extent to which workplace bullying is facilitated by organizational rather than individual factors.
This assignment requires students to produce a 2500 word essay that engages with the current theoretical debates related to a topic covered in the module. This meets the first and second learning outcomes.
General Assessment Criteria
1. Structure of answer and relationship to the question under discussion.
2. Ability to undertake a Critical Analysis of the issues that goes beyond the prescriptive approach and draws upon theoretical frameworks where appropriate.
3. Evidence of wider reading drawn from the readings identified in the course outline and used effectively to develop and support the analysis.
4. Clear understanding of the topic and issues under discussion.
5. Accurate referencing and a full bibliography using the Harvard system.
Additional Assessment Criteria
1. Ability to identify the key academic theories within the topic, summarizing, comparing and contrasting the work of key writers;
2. Critical evaluation of the themes and issues that have emerged from existing research related to the topic;
3. Draws on an appropriate range of literature, with a good coverage of recent published work.