Rom the Baroque Period through the Romantic Age
either agree or disagree) regarding the following statement:
Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art.
Be certain to support your position with examples that compare and contrast at least two of the following eras: Baroque, Rococo, Neoclassicism, and Romanticism. Choose specific examples of artistic achievements from the two eras. Examples can be drawn from architecture, painting, printmaking, or sculpture.
Rom the Baroque Period through the Romantic Age
This paper must be original, which it means that the similarity score of the originality of the paper must be not higher than 20 percent. Please this assignment must include in-text citations and credible references in APA format (please I need THREE CREDIBLE references, however if you need to include more references is fine with me); Please I need credible references and STAY AWAY FROM THE FOLLOWING SOURCES: Wikipedia, wisegeek, ehow, answer.com, ask.com, etc, these ARE NOT credible or valid sources so please DO NOT RESEARCH ON THESE SOURCES.
Correspondently, there is one reference that is the book from my class which you can use and is the following: Frank, P. (2011). Preblesa Artforms an introduction to the visual arts (10th ed.). New Jersey: Upper Saddle River Prentice hall. I believe if you use this book you will accomplish an excellent outcome for this assignment. However, if you cannot find this book you can use any credible reference that you may like.
Furthermore, for this assignment I DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT, also I DO NOT NEED AN INTRODUCTION AND ALSO I DONaT NEED A CONCLUSION. Please try to do a lot of paraphrasing in the whole paper and please DO NOT include direct quotations for this assignment. Please this paper must be written only in third person.
Basically, in this assignment there is a statement given and you have to argue if you agree or disagree with this statement based on the two works of art that you decide to choose. You have to compare and contrast two works of art from two different ERAS, but with the same classification but focusing on the statement given and arguing only that statement. The following is a very important point of this assignment: the same classification means that you have to choose either ONLY TWO ARCHITECTURES, OR TWO PAINTINGS, OR TWO PRINTMAKINGS, OR TWO SCULPTURES, (TWO WORKS IN TOTAL). Please keep in mind that the two works of art need to be from TWO different ERAS and from ONLY the following ERAS: Baroque, Rococo, Neoclassicism, and Romanticism. For example, you can choose one painting from Baroque and one painting from Rococo; or letas say you can choose one architecture from Neoclassicism and one architecture from Romanticism. Whatever you best like or decide to choose but following the above instructions. Furthermore, you have to state the similarities and differences between the two works of art with a lot of detail. In addition, in this assignment there are one statement given and one question given.
Please make sure you provide clearly labeled the URL (web link) in the reference list for the two works of art, so that way my instructor can view the arts that you chose. However, you must provide the image of each art in the paper as you compare them. Iam uploading the assignment:
* Please keep in mind that this is a COMPARE AND CONTRAST ESSAY FORMAT.
*Please argue your position (either agree or disagree) regarding the following statement:
1. Social, political, or economic conditions can alter the nature and meaning of art on those arts that you decided to choose.
* Please be certain to support your position with the above statement with two examples or works of art that compare and contrast with the following eras: Baroque, Rococo, Neoclassicism, and Romanticism.
* Please choose ONLY TWO specific examples of artistic achievements from two different eras, but when choosing the arts, PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME CLASSIFICATION: for example, choose either only two paintings, or only two architectures, or only two printmaking or only two sculptures ( in total two works of art).
* Please make sure the TWO Examples can be drawn from architecture, painting, printmaking, or sculpture.
* Please make sure that in both examples you discuss the above statement stating if you agree or disagree but focusing in the art chosen and the era, and please make sure to include the picture of each art and the URL web link in the reference list.
2. Please state the differences and similarities between the two works of art chosen.
* Please remember to include references to support the whole work or argument in APA format. Please only include in-text citations where its necessary but try to use your own words and critical thinking in this project.
Thank you so much for your help.